Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rocky

Well this has been a rocky start.

Reeling from a pretty major personal situation that has left me scrambling to find my footing, much less resolve to start this process. It's been a couple of days I've just struggled to not walk out of my job and go home and pull the covers over my head. Sounds melodramatic and, for once, it really was.

Bygones.

Decided that accountability is the best way to skin this cat, so I'm signing up (again) for Livestrong, but this time I'm doing the diabetic version. It's important, at this point, to include my sugars in this whole daily calculation. Now that I'm on Metformin, it would be good to manage this more through diet. I did it well when I was pregnant, time to do it again.

So. Day 1. Logging begins and exercise clothes are on in the off chance that I can squeeze a run out of this First Father's Day.

Onward.

1 comment:

  1. I'm realizing that my sugars are what is destroying my efforts. Amazing how working out 5-6 days a week doesn't cut it. Get out there and do it for YOU and that sweet little one. She needs a healthy and happy mama. :)

    ReplyDelete